Friday 2 November 2012

Tonight's the night for misery

Today I miss my girl so much I feel like the missing is running like blood in my veins throughout my body. The tears are prickling just begind my eyelids, there's a lump stuck in my throat, and a heavy weight on my chest. I tried to put something on the Facebook page I've recently been added too but faced with others people grief laid bare I just don't feel I can today. I know tomorrow things will be better, I know because its kind of how it goes. One day smiling at a memory the next crying at the unfairness at it all. Tomorrow will be a better day, I'm just relying on that

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly like you tonight. Missing, missing, missing...
    Just restless missing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constant restlessness...and always trying to find something that will bring a moment of peace...I haven't found it yet.

      Delete