Thursday 22 November 2012

Sorry 2 updates 1 day

If I just splurged and said exactly what's on my mind right this minute it would be this - I want off the life train, I've had enough, I can't do it, I'm done with being a grown up a mother a wife I want off I want out I want done. How come yesterday was so fine yet today feels so desperate, so done so final?? How do you put one foot in front of the other when all you want to do is be swallowed up by it? Is tomorrow going to be a stronger day will it even come at all?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry my love - I think it is a common cycle - you feel ok for a few days - the world seems brighter, then you crash. You are making progress. You are coping. You did get a job and start a business and pass your exams. Eventually the coping periods will get longer - the crashes less severe and shorter. It will still be shit, but it gets more bearable.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete