Thursday 22 November 2012

What goes up comes down

The last few weeks I have felt like some big fat fraud, Ive actually been on quite a high and coping really well.  I was kinda tapping myself on the back for taking this massive leap forward in this whole process.  I got a job, I decided to start my own keepsake business, my house was tidy and clean, I passed my exams and put in for my final two - all was going so well.

Today though I feel s massively deflated and so far down that if it wasn't for the fact I had to get up to feed R I dont think i would have bothered.  I just miss my girl crazy amounts today

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute with that little santa hat. It's strange how the grief just washes over you so much some days. But the tide will go out again, and you will be able to breathe again.
    Much love..Em

    ReplyDelete