Saturday 24 November 2012

Feeling a little deflated

Funnily though it has nothing to do with B. I decided that I would have a go at making keepsakes of my own using a pattern available online. I didn't want to make bears and bunts and memory quilts I just wanted to make ducks. I was quite excited about it, and didn't think it would be stepping on anyone's shoes really as although other people make the ducks no one else makes them exclusively and the women in the local area who I was going to make them for doesn't make them - at least she didn't until she announced today that she was going too. Now I'm not sure what to do, do I just give up on the idea? Or do I go ahead with it anyway it may not even go anywhere and really what's life without competition- I really don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment