Sunday 16 September 2012

Jess

Jess and I were talking about this photo the other day and i resolved to find it so that i could show it to her.  It was taken the day before we went to Louisiana.  Jess had gone to the beach with the brownies and for some reason decided it was a good idea to go swimming fully clothed and roll around in the sand hence why she was put into a make shift outfit made from sainsburys carrier a bags.  Breanna thought it was so funny, Jess was not impressed.

Jess wants to talk about B often, she is always popping her name into conversation so matter of factly with such ease and enthusiasm that sometimes I need to gently remind her that B isn't out, she isn't spending the day with granny, or fast asleep upstairs.

J gives me the strength to carry on when I don't think I can, she without knowing it is an incredible support to me, she propels me through the anger and grief so that i can function through the day but I often wonder what it is I can do to help her?  

1 comment:

  1. My heart just breaks for you - what perfect little girls you have xx

    ReplyDelete