Monday 14 January 2013

Naughty

Every month or so Tom and I go out for dinner alone, it's the only time that we really talk about B and Jess and Rhys and where we are going with it all. It's also nice to eat my dinner whilst its still hot! To be honest at home we are like ships that pass in the night. Rhys sleeps very little and so I try and get a couple of hours early evening I then look after him whilst Tom does some work on his software business before Rhys goes to sleep round about midnight then we go to bed but Rhys wakes usually a couple of hours later. That's him awake then ready to start the day and its always me up with him. Anyway last night we opted for a quick meal and then we did something really naughty we checked into the premier inn. And I slept for 3 solid hours with no chance of being woken by Rhys and then we checked out. It was lovely and it was exspensive and slightly nuts. But it was the best 3 hours sleep I have had in a long time

1 comment:

  1. Chortle chortle... I am so gonna tell on you... ok, it wasn't naughty, but it sort of sounds a bit norty...

    Seriously though Sally - if you need to check into a hotel to grab some sleep, you definitely need to do some re-organising... small babies, grief and all that bloody work... something has to give. I bet the hotel staff thought you were illicts in for a naughty bonk :)

    ReplyDelete