Sunday 6 January 2013

How can it be so?

I'm tired, I'm functioning barely on 4 hours sleep over the past two days thanks to teething and although my boys asleep now snoring next to me I'm very much awake.

I think I will lay here all night watching the time tick away into tomorrow. This isn't my first tomorrow without B but I will buck the tread here and say last year didn't feel nearly as bad. I cannot see the reason why tomorrow will happen and my girl won't be here see it. There won't be a big celebration or gifts or cards on the mantle. There won't be candles and cake and singing It will just be tomorrow and I'll just be without her.

Happy birthday my gorgeous girl for tomorrow. Mummy loves you

1 comment:

  1. yup - it is just another day without her - except it isn't xx

    ReplyDelete